Saturday, July 1, 2023

Chillin’


It’s Saturday, as usual, I cleaned the house today, but not the 2nd floor, not yet, maybe tomorrow. But aside from cleaning, I did the laundry too, and the hubby and I went to the store to get my medicine, and bought some stuff for the house. 

I have just finished my laundry, but been chillin’ and watching my favorite shows on YT And now, I’m starting a new Kdrama on Netflix.

I just want to relax and feel the weekend. I can’t believe Saturday is almost over. But I still have four more days to chill. I want to enjoy my long weekend. July 4th is on Tuesday, I hope the calming snacks for my dogs will do the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...