Sunday, July 2, 2023

Chillin’ Part 3


It’s 7:32, Sunday’s almost over, the weekend. But mine’s not yet, it’s extended until Wednesday. Ain’t that the truth? Lol. Aside from vacuuming the 2nd floor and cleaning the master’s bathroom, I just chilled.

I just watched Netflix, my Kdrama of course. I just want to savor every moment of my short vacation. Time goes by so fast, before I knew it, I’m back at work again.

But for now, I don’t want to worry about it. I’m just worried about my dog on Tuesday, July 4th. It’s the fireworks. But I think the calming snacks worked for them, I had them tried it and they’re all fine with it, except for Redd, she’s too young and as I observed, she’s not bothered by the fireworks. 

Sp hopefully everything will be fine. And I hope it’ll be a safe and happy celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...