Saturday, July 15, 2023

El Niño!


My family in the Philippines always complaining how hot the weather is there. They said, it will rain, but afterwards, it’s hot again, even hotter. 

Today, we went somewhere, and As soon as we got home, I feel so exhausted, and just now, I moved my car, not even five minutes, and I was already sweating. 

I think we have the same weather here as in the Philippines, both humid. I didn’t notice it that much because when I’m at work, the Ac’s on, same here at home. 

I can’t imagine the poor people in the Philippines, it must be so hard. My family and I are one of those who are blessed enough to be able to live comfortably.

Thank you Lord for Your blessings, and for loving us unconditionally. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...