Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday


 I woke up @ 4:46am today, I was late (so I thought). I got up right away, went to the bathroom and started the shower. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face, but wondering why my alarm didn’t go off. It was on, I didn’t think that I turned it off. 

While waiting for the water to warm up, I checked the time again, then checked the date, true enough, today is Sunday. I have no work. That was also the reason why the alarm didn’t go off, it’s because, it only alarm on the weekends.

I really thought that today is Monday. After realizing it, I turned off the shower, and went back to bed. After all, it’s still my day off, and it’s too early to get up.

Have a great Sunday 🌞 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...