Friday, August 18, 2023

Choosing friends


My friend gifted me Joyce Meyer’s book. And I made it a habit to read it every night.  Last night was about choosing our friends. 

For me, I can easily make friends, though I know, friends come and go. I made a lot of friends while I was in elementary, high school, college, and even when I started working. It doesn’t matter where we are, we can always make friends.

But, there are those that we think our friends, but as time goes by, either they just disappear or lost contact with, had a fall out, passed away, or just simply lost interest.

I met people that are users too, or those who invest their time, but for their own gain. 

Others don’t value friendship. But I do. And it hurts me if I lose them, but only to those who deserved it. Those that don’t? I really don’t care. 

As I aged, I only value those who are true and care about the friendship that I offer. For those who don’t? Dedma 😛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...