Saturday, August 19, 2023

House works


 

I wasn’t gonna do anything today, becaJoe got up before me. I usually get up before him, but he beat me to it. So I said , I’ll just chill the whole day, and will do the chores tomorrow.

But lo and behold! I did more than I usually does. How did it happened? I also don’t know. When I got up, I prepared the ingredients for the cheese rolls that I planned to make. So I did it. Then I was just sitting down and watching my Kdrama, when I thought about the pool that I bought for my dogs. 

It took time to fill it with water, and when it was time to swim, they were nowhere to be found…lol. I put Redd there, but she didn’t like it, she tried to jump, so I ended up giving her a bath there. The others didn’t want to go.

That’s when I ended up giving all 7 of them a bath, but in the bath tub upstairs. I also vacuumed the living room, and mopped the kitchen floor.

The only good thing was I didn’t cook for dinner. We drove and got a hamburger instead. Then I finished my laundry. Boy! I am so happy exhausted!

But glad I finished everything. I only have to do mani and pedi myself tomorrow 😃.

Thank God for giving me a lot of energy to do everything here at home and at work. You’re so amazing Oh God 🙏🙏🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...