Sunday, August 6, 2023

Cooking πŸ₯˜


It’s Sunday. Though I got dizzy, I was able to prep and cooked chicken noodles soup, and made empanada. Yes, that’s me 😊. Whenever I crave on something, I gathered my strength and went to the kitchen, and cooked.

Even I was surprised at myself. Cooking wasn’t really my thing, not even cleaning, if ever I heard house chores before, I just ignored it. That was then, when I was young and still in the Philippines.

Emigrating from the Philippines, and migrating here in the US taught a lot of things. To rely on myself, and taught me how to cook, and clean the house. Now I can proudly say, I’m an expert 😁. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...