Saturday, August 5, 2023

Knocked Out!


I knew I was so tired yesterday, probably because I only jad a fee hours of sleep, again! Yes, again. I never had plenty of sleep for years. And last night wasn’t new to me.

What was new was, I was totally out like a light. I didn’t even het the chance to get my ipad and watch Netflix. I was able to wrote something here, but only a few words. I was surprised, I had the sentences right. 

But not my reply to our gc. I was replying to my sister’s screenshot, but didn’t get a chance to send it. Only this afternoon that I was able to. And they laughed at me. 

Why? Because even I can’t read it. They're were garbled words. I remember typing but stopped and I guess, I just fell asleep. I was just it didn’t happen when I was driving. Otherwise, I am in a big trouble. 

Thank you Lord for always keeping us safe, and for all the blessings that you have given us. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...