Thursday, August 24, 2023

Drama


 

Life is a drama! We see this mostly in movies, on television, and of course, in real life.  It happens everywhere, and to any person. In dramas, there are lead roles, and supporting roles. There are heroes, and there are villains. 

In family, dramas are rampant. There are times that because of this, there are relatives who don’t talk to each other anymore. Well, of course, comedies happen too, and that’s much better 😁.

In movies or series, my favorite is comedy, I also like dramas, but if it’s heavy, I don’t like it. I always want to smile and laugh, that’s because I don’t like to be serious most of the time. Smiling is contagious and free, and it’ll make us look younger.

So, whenever you feel down and seemed like the world is on your shoulder, just remember all the good thins that happened in your life, the people that cares for you, and God that loves us unconditionally. And you will feel better 😘 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...