Wednesday, August 23, 2023

First Aid


I attended this training yesterday. It was fun and educational. I attended the same training before but that was ages ago, and from Red Cross. 

It is really necessary to learn how to administer first aid in case of emergency and there’s no doctor or nurse around. Though rescuing somebody can be that tiring. I am talking about CPR, to revive or rescue somebody, you need to perform the 5 cycles, and 10 breaths total. 

I can’t imagine how exhausted I can be, but during emergencies, our adrenaline kicks in, so it’ll probably ok, especially me…lol

Anyways, I just hope I won’t be encounter such emergencies where I am by myself and no choice but to do it myself, but if there is, I won’t hesitate to help 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...