Sunday, August 27, 2023

Send πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅πŸ’΅

Our vacation is getting near . And little by little, I have started buying things to bring there. I think it’s been completed. Even the money for our get together, I already sent it. 

I’m excited. I will be with my hubby this time, he needs this. This is a must needed vacation. It will be his third visit, his last visit was in 2008, it’s been fifteen years, six years for me. 

This time it will be different. It will be a sort of reunion, aside from my siblings, my cousins from my mother’s 2 sisters, and their family will be joining us. 

I wish my son will go with us too. But he has work, and he will be looking after our house and pets. Also, he has work. Likewise with my niece who’s in China. 

I hope one day, they’ll be able to join too 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...