Monday, August 28, 2023

Streaming TV


 Today, we decided to ditch directtv and join others and subscribed to youtubetv. Aside from satellite tv like dtv is too expensive, and we are subscribed to the most expensive package, so we never got to watch all those channels.

Out of all channels, the local channels that Joe watches most of the time are gone. They have a dispute with I think the owner of that network, hence, gone! 

Youtube also has all those channels, and a lot cheaper. I just had to download their app, and we’re hooked. No dish, no boxes or anything. Just the app, and we are able to watch our favorite shows. 

And that my friends, is the power of the internet, the evolution of high technology. Amazing indeedb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...