Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thankful & Grateful


I’ve seen a lot of people struggling in life, so did we. We experienced a lot of hardships, but we know that life isn’t always like that. When we fall, we need to get back up. Life consist a lot of trials, hardships, and sacrifices. But there are a lot of laughters, good memories.

We can always turn negative into positive if we have a good outlook in life. If what we prayed and hoped for didn’t turn out right, don’t give up. We might think that God didn’t answer our prayers, but He really did. It’s just that, He's preparing for something better.

I am always grateful and thankful to God, for all the blessings the He gave us, and still giving us, I am also thankful for all the people in my life. And for all the lessons in life. 

God is good all the time! All the time, God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...