Friday, August 11, 2023

Don’t be Rude!


Today was rough. It was boring at first since we were so slow! We had no work, not until after our first break. My two co-workers and I were talking, they went in my cubicle, then the janitor got there, and acted rude! 

Since he already harassed me before, and he gives me anxiety every time I see him, my friend tried to help and gave him my trash can. She knew that I don’t want to see him. But that made him mad and told her that he’ll get it himself, and that she’s always rude to him. 

We were surprised how he treated us and he’s always disrespectful. I requested before that I don’t want to see him there. He’s assigned on the 2nd floor, but since our regular janitor called in, he was asked to clean our floor. That made him mad, and he took it on us.

He got mad at my friend because he wanted to get my trash can himself, so he can torment me. I think it made him happy to see that I get scared.  He always glare at ne whenever I see him outside.

I already complained about him before when he harassed me, but they didn’t take no action. And they even continue to send him on our floor. That’s probably why he thinks that he can bully and harass us because nobody told him off.

Well, today, our supervisor told all of us to write an incident report. She sent all of our report to the manager , and the manager told us that he will be reprimanded for his disrespectful behavior, and he’s not allowed to go to our flor anymore. 

People like that shouldn’t be allowed to work with others. Also, we shouldn’t feel threatened, nor feel unsafe in our workplace. Nobody deserve to be treated that way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...