Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Writing


I started writing here Christmas of last year, since then, I think, I only skipped two or three times. I made it a point to write here everyday, but sometimes, I can’t think of something or topic to write about. 

And there are times too that even me couldn’t understand what I wrote…lol. Just for the sake of writing and not skipping. Sometimes, I don’t feel like it. I am not the same as before. 

I love reading & writing. I used to read and write a lot, especially before these gadgets. I dreamt of writing a book and published it, but it didn’t happen. My brain now is slower, and my memories not as photographic as before. 

My vision now is blurry, there are times that it was hard for me to see, even with eyeglasses. I hope I won’t get blind 😞.

But I still love to read, and that’s why I keep writing. Oh, and there’s another thing that I’d like to do, to talk….lol 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...