Thursday, January 26, 2023

1 month blogging

Oh it’s been a month since I started this blog. And I’m proud of myself. Usually, I will start to write for a short period of time, then started to get lazy….lol

I used to have a read and write a lot, that’s my passiin and favorite hobby. I also had a lot of blogs even before I came here to the US. I even made money thru blogging. But I got tired and  got busy with my family and work.

If I knew that I can make a lot of money from blogging after a few years, I could’ve continued those blogs. But it’s too late, I can’t remember anymore what email and passwords I used to be able to retrieve those. 

Oh well, I have this now and promised myself that I’ll continue writing regardless. There are times that I didn’t want to write because either I forget, or I’m too lazy to think of a topic , or sometimes I will remember when it’s already late at night and getting ready to go to sleep. 

Just like tonight, I almost forgot, but still managed to motivate myself and here I am ๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Happy monthsarry to my blog!!!! Yay!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...