Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Birthday

 

January 26th, when my only child was born, it seemed like just yesterday when he was little, he never wanted to leave my side. He always cry whenever I leave for work. It breaks my heart when he calls me and tells me to go home because he missed me.

Toy story was his favorite, he watched it over and over again. And he can’t go to sleep without his favorite “tico” a stuffed dog. He always hug it while sucking his thumb. It’ll be a chaos if can’t find it. And his favorite fastfood was Jollibee. He loved their rice and gravy…lol

His Lola, basically was the one who raised him. He was a lola’s boy. That’s why he cried a lot when she passed away, almost 10 years now๐Ÿ˜”. We all still missed my mother๐Ÿ’•.

Fast forward to present, he’s now27 years old, moved out and living with his girlfriend. He graduated with the highest Latin honor in school, and is now working 2 jobs as a nurse. 

I’m very much grateful and thankful to my husband who helped me raise him, and treated him like his own, my family especially my mother who helped me mould him to be a good kid that he is now. And to God who guided him to the right path. 

And very thankful to my son, for being such a good child, responsible, and kind. 

Thank you Lord ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...