Friday, January 27, 2023

What’s on your mind?

 

If you’re into social media, especially on Facebook, you’re familiar with this, “what’s on your mind?” . Facebook always wants to know what’s going on in our mind, simply being nosy…lol

Our mind is the busiest part of our body. With mine alone, I have a lot in my mind, different thoughts, there are good and bad, happy and sad, old and new memories, my loved ones who are not here anymore, my family, friends, enemies, I can go on and on and on. 

I once dreamt of becoming a psychologist, I even wanted to visit the prison to interview inmates, to know why they committed crimes, and what was going on in their mind. But as I grew older, that dream changed.

I was also curious about what’s going on in the minds of those who are mentally handicapped people. They have different thinking, especially those schizophrenic. 

Our mind is tricky, that’s why I don’t entertain negative thoughts most of the time. I avoid those, it won’t do me any good. I just want to think about happy thoughts. Life is hard, and with what’s going on around the world, I always think that life is beautiful especially if we’re surrounded by our family, friends and all our love ones. 

What’s on my mind? God is love ❤️ 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...