Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Green Grass


I was watching something when suddenly, one of the characters said, “the grass is greener on the other side of the fence”. I’ve heard this saying a lot of times. oftentimes, I heard people say that it means, it’s always better or there’s a better opportunity in other country, or other people’s life is better. 

But come to think about it. It’s not always like that. Probably other people are just blinded by material things once they see that others are living a good life, or they can have all the things that they want, better than them.

When I was young, My dream was to come here to the US, I think it wasn’t just me, a lot of Pilipinos do. We think of America as a rich and powerful country, that’s true though. But when I got here, I still have to work hard in order to get and buy the things that I want. 

Yes, I admit that there are plenty of opportunities here than in the Philippines, but we still have to work so we can pay the bills, buy food, do all the house chores, nothing changed except, we live in a different country, far from my birth country.

The secret for the “grass” to look greener, is to dream, and make that dream a reality, but in order to do that, we need gather a lot of strength and patience, believe in yourself that you can do and fulfill your goal, work hard, save, and have faith in yourself, and believe in God. 

Your grass won’t just get greener, it’ll also bloom, and continue to grow, as long as you supply it with tender, loving care 😉. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...