Thursday, January 19, 2023

Doodle


 
This is an example of drawing aimlessly, like doodling. That’s how my brain is now. It’s almost 8pm but I just remembered that I don’t have an entry here yet. My mind is not working properly. And that’s when doodle came in mind.

I don’t have any idea what to write, so bear with me if I jump from one topic to another, or what i wrote here doesn’t make sense…lol

Today is just an ordinary day, drove to work for an hour, was so busy @ work, I processed a lot of checks. In the afternoon, we had a little get together for our 2 co-workers who applied to a different unit, a promotion. 

Left work @ 4pm, as usual. When I got home, took the dogs out, had my dinner, watched the news for a short while, watched my Kdrama, now I’m on bed. 

And that’s about it. Another day went by, and ready for tomorrow. 

Goodnight 🌙😴 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...