Friday, January 20, 2023

Snow


It’s snowing here again in Santa Fe, I looked in my backyard camera at home, we don’t have any. Not sure if I’ll stay in my son’s house. I really don’t want to stay here.

I hope it stops by the time I’m getting off from work. I just wish it snowed earlier or later tonight, when I’m already homw and comfy.

And tomorrow is the weekend. It should’ve snowed last night, so that we’ll have a delay or closures…lol.

Oh well, that’s life here in the state where I live. The elevation is high, hence, it snows during the winter. But we're really lucky because it doesn’t snow here much, unlike in other states like East Coast. We just have to bear it for 3 mos, or less.

I’ll just pray that I’ll get home safe, same with my son. My husband’s already home, so he’s fine ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Thank you Lord for this week, and looking forward for a nice, safe, and warm weekend ๐Ÿ’•

P.S.

The snow was really bad when I get off from work. The drive on the freeway was really bad, but here where I live, the sun was up and seemed like it’s summer time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Just glad I got home safe and sound. Thank you Lord ๐Ÿ™


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...