Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wednesday

It was snowing real hard yesterday, and the result was icy and poor road condition. And since we follow the public schools policy regarding inclement weather, when they announced that they had a 2 hour delay, that means we also had a delay. 

The delay is for the drivers to slow down to avoid any accidents. Santa Fe has high elevation that’s why we always get a snow. 

I left early for work today, and was going the speed limit, 75mph, but when I was one exit away, I got stuck in the traffic. There was an accident and the traffic was moving very slow. 

I knew that I had enough time, so I wasn’t worried, until I only had 15 minutes left and I was still in a traffic jam. I decided to text my supervisor to let her know that I will be late. But as soon as I sent the message, we started to move.

I was happy because I made it on time, and safe. But if I learnt about the accident, I could’ve taken the earlier exit. But who could’ve known, right. The important thing was nobody got hurt from that accident, and I was patient enough and just listened to the music until the traffic became clear, and made it on time at work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...