Sunday, January 8, 2023

Emotions


Whenever we’re sad, happy, and excited, we show it thru emotions. There are three parts of our brain that’s responsible for it. We know that it functions well if we’re able to show what we feel. 

The brain is the main center of the nervous system. It controls how we think, learn, move, and feel. 

I remember how happy I was when I graduated from college, and when I had my first paycheck. I was the happiest when I gave birth to my son. And I cried so hard when my mother passed. It was probably the saddest part of my life 😓. 

And I believe that our mind is tricky, and sometimes “evil”. Don’t get me wrong. Because if it’s not, how come people think of committing suicide and actually doing it.The brain sends signal to our body, and made us do it. 

That’s why we have to be careful in what we think and do. We have to examine ourselves if it’s the right thing to do or not. In the internet world, we call it nowadays, “think before you click”.

Whatever decisions or act we make, we have to think about it a lot of times. Because in the end, we are the ones who’ll bear the consequences. Don’t blame it to your emotions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...