Saturday, January 28, 2023

Feeling tired


 Weekends are precious to me. These days are the times that I can do what I have to do (aside from house chores) without getting up @ 4am, ans drive an hour to work. Though I still get up @6am, that’s my ideal wake up hour.

There are times that I didn’t want to do the cleaning early in the morning, but I think my body’s programmed to do that. Had to do it right away so I can relax and just watched my Kdrama.

There are time I just want to stay at home in my pajamas and do nothing. But I know that’s not gonna happen. My house needs to be cleaned. But I got to cook my pinoy breakfast today, I craved for fried eggs, smoked fish or tinapa, and fried rice. My tummy was happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

We ordered burritos for dinner today. We didn’t wanna cook, it was good, though it can’t compared to us rice, but it was a decent meal. And besides, I had rice this morning, so im good ๐Ÿ‘.

Saturday went by so fast but I still have another “chill day”, tomorrow. I’ll just savor every minutes of my days off, and get ready for another week at work.

Thank you Lord for this day and for all the blessings that you have us ๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...