Sunday, January 29, 2023

Mani & Pedi

 

It’s Sunday, had to do my routine. That is, mani & pedi. When I was in the Philippines, I usually have somebody to come to my house and do my nails. If nobody’s available, I go to a salon, same thing with my haircut. 

There are a lot of salon in the Philippines that do these, and they’re very cheap. Salons there are everywhere. Unlike here, you have to find a very good hair/nail expert to get a good haircut or a pretty nails done.

I once went to get my nails done in a salon, but just got disappointed m. They didn’t do a good job. Since then, I never went back and decided to just do it myself. I do it every other week.

There are times I get lazy, like today. But had to pull myself together and did it anyway. Tomorrow’s Monday, and I don’t want to go to work with ugly nails…lol




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...