Sunday, January 22, 2023

Ghosting


Have you experienced being ghosted? I bet each one of us experienced it. I’m not talking about a real ghost, you know, those  dead people that shows up and give us goosebumps? No, I’m not talking about that.

I’m talking about people that are alive but ghosted somebody, whether family, friends, or in most cases, their girlfriends/boyfriends.

I’ve experienced it before, I knew somebody that all of sudden, disappeared. No ifs, no buts. You will wonder what happened or what you did that made them do that. 

In these days and age, there are a lot of ghostings that are happening, especially in social media. At first, I didn’t know what it was. I thought they’ve seen a real ghost…lol. It was funny, but at the same time, it was puzzling, especially if they share a deep relationship.

Wouldn’t you wonder, if this happens to you? It’s like, you were left a problem that nobody can solve but that person. You were left hanging. You didn’t know what you did, and if you were the cause, or somebody else. 

I know it hurts, and the more you think about it, the more it troubles you. But whatever it is, just pray that you’ll overcome it. And that the person who did that to you will also find peace and happiness. Also, think that the people who are doing that are cowards, meaning, they don’t have the courage to tell you in person. That’s why they chose the easiest way, to hide, to disappear, or in other owirds, ghosting. 

I may not know what you feel if you’re the victim of ghosting, but maybe, you can think about it as a blessing in disguise. Maybe God is protecting you from that person, and HE will lead you to another that will give you the true love and happiness. 

Think positive 💭. Everything happens for a reason 😊💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...