Monday, January 23, 2023

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

 


Today is Chinese New Year! It is the start of the year of the rabbit, according to the Lunar Calendar. The Rabbit is the fourth animal in the zodiac sequence of 12, and is seen as the luckiest. People born in the year of the Rabbit are believed to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded and ingenious. The animal is also said to signify mercy, elegance and beauty.

If you were born in the year of the rabbit, this will be your kuckiest yeat, according to the Chinese calendar. 

I remember when I was still in the Philippines, my friends and I always go to Ongpin, it’s a place in Manila, where majority of Chinese lives. They always have festivities, the most favorite was the dragon dance. 

There, you can buy different charms, and home decorations, some will keep the bad things away from your home, gives goodluck and prosperity. 

Many Pilipinos believe in  FengSui, it is a practice of arranging the pieces in living spaces to create balance in the natural world. There are a lot of rich and prominent Pilipinos that are willing to hire and pay a big sum of money to Feng Sui experts. Some can’t even make a decision themselves, unless they consult those experts.

For me, I don’t need feng sui experts to decide for my life. I am my own person, and I believe that if I work hard and believe in myself, I can do it. And I only believe in God 🙏



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...