Saturday, January 21, 2023

Weekend feels!!!

 


Weekend finally came, but it was so fast! Got up early and started to clean early too. Finished cleaning and finally done with the laundry too.

My husband and I went get some stuff to the store and went back home right away. 

Not much to do but at least I finished all my house chores. The only thing that’s left for me to do is ironing Joe’s work clothes.

The weather turned out nice today, and will continue to until this coming week.

Not looking forward to drive in the snow again, but if it falls at night during weekdays, I wouldn’t mind, coz it only means one thing, either we’ll have a 2 hour delay, or closures 😃.

Not much to write coz my mind’s not into writing something that’s inspiring. Maybe one day…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...