Monday, January 30, 2023

If tomorrow doesn’t come

 


What if, tomorrow never came? I was getting ready to bed, when this thought hits me. Nothing, I just thought our life here on Earth. It’s really short and fast.

It makes me cry whenever I think my loved ones who passed, especially my mother. I never imagined life without her. I never thought that one day, I can’t hug and see her anymore.

Just today, I learnt that one of our batchmates in high school died. He died in his sleep. I also just saw it today but it was just the other day when commented on my post and greeted my son on his birthday. How did it happen? They said he just didn’t wake up. Same thing happened to my niece, aunts, grandmother, and my mother, but they were old except for my niece who was just 27 years old. 

They said that “death comes like a thief in the night”. We don’t know when, where and how. Only God knows. If ever that’ll happen to me as I lie down to sleep tonight, I want my love ones, especially my husband and son, all my siblings, relatives, and friends that I love them, and thankful that I became a part of their life. I also want to say sorry for all my shortcomings, mistakes and bad things that I did or said to them.

And I’m sorry Lord, for hurting you over and over again. I just hope and pray that you’ll welcome me with open arms in Your Kingdom. 

If tomorrow doesn’t come? Only God knows.

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...