Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Manic Monday

 

It’s Monday again, and off to work again this morning. Was so busy. My program is business tax, and it’s due every 25th of the month. People wait until the last day to submit their returns, and since my back up is out, I only have myself to do it.

I’m not complaining, in fact, I enjoy it. I enjoy being budy, and time goes by so fast that way.

Today was different. We were allowed to get off from work an hour early. Especially those who live far like me. The reason? Nope, there’s no snow, so that’s not it….lol

They shut down the water in the bathrooms due to sewer problem. At first, they told us in the email that if we want to go, we have to go to the building on the other side of ours. Whaaat? πŸ˜‚

At about at 3pm, our director talked to our bureau chief and supervisor that we can go home, especially those who live far. As soon as I heard it, I packed my things, didn’t even clear my desk…lol.. and off I went…home πŸ˜ƒ.

It was nice to be home early, I got hang out with my husband a lil bit more, chill. 

Oh well, by the time I’ll post this, it’ll be Tuesday πŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...