Wednesday, February 1, 2023

It’s Hump Day!!!

 

Have you seen the insurance commercial before? It was a camel walking inside an office, while saying “hump day off Wednesday”. I was always irritated whenever I see the commercial, until I realized the meaning of it. 

Since Wednesday is the middle of the work week, it just simply meant thay one has made it “over the hump” towards the weekend, hence, the camel and the Wednesday.

As for me, this week went by so fast, probably because I had a lot of work. I’d rather be busy like this than doing nothing. My supervisor told me today when she saw my load of work, she knew I don’t ask for help, and I love working. My co workers knew that also.

I have a very good work ethics, probably because I had a good training and as Asian, especially Pilipinos, we are hard working and resilient people. Whatever profession or job we have, we made sure that we give our best 😉.

Well, two more days and it’ll be the weekend. 

Happy Hump Day!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...