Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Rosemary, my cat pretty ๐Ÿฑ


I was a dog lover. My whole family love dogs. We never had a cat, that’s probably why I was always scared of cats. My husband always trying to convince me then to get a cat. He told me they’re cool, and we didn’t have to take care of them like dogs, my answer was always a NO.

Until one day, he convinced me. So, off we went to animal shelter. We saw this orange kitty that looks so pretty and cool. After staying in one room and got to know her, we decided to adopt her. 

We named her Rosemary. She was just 8 months old then, and she’s the sweetest. I know nothing about cats, so after 2 days of taking her home, I thought she was sick, and it concerned me, so I told my husband that maybe we should bring her back to the shelter because I think she was sick. He asked me why, I told him that I think she had phlegm cause I kept hearing a sound from her chest. He laughed at me and told me that it’s normal, she was just purring because she’s happy. He told me he thought it was cute because it got me concerned for nothing….lol

Before,  it was just her and our rescued dog, Walter. Until we got 5 more dogs thru the years. Rosemary’s the only cat. She is so patient with all the puppies that we adopted. We never saw her got mad. 

She loves being petted. But don’t ever leave her bowl of dish empty, or move it, because if you do, she’ll give you an earful ๐Ÿ˜น. Yes, she’s talkative and loves talking back…lol.

Rosemary gave me a different perspective about cats. Now I love her as much as I love dogs. She’s now almost 7 years old, she still loves to eat, be petted, and of course, to talk ๐Ÿ˜บ. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...