Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Secrets

 

“Listen, do you want to keep a secret? Do you promise not to tell, oh oh oh.” This song just popped up in my mind. I’m an old soul. I always listen to old songs. But yes, I’m old ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

But wait, do you have secrets? Are you the type who just keep it to yourself, or you share it with your close friends? I don’t think I keep secrets, I’m too talkative to do that…lol ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. 

But believe it or not, if a friend tells me something and it’s a secret, it’ll remain a secret. I always keep my word and my promise. 

If somebody decided to share their innermost thoughts or their private lives, it only meant one thing. They trust you. And that trust is something that we should treasure. 

Just like when we pray, we tell God everything, no holds bar. Why? Because we know that God is God. We can pour  our heart out without prejudice, without doubt. In HIM, we trust! And that is no secret. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...