Sunday, February 12, 2023

Super Bowl LVII


It’s Super Bowl LVIII today. I went to the store and bought snacks, plus, my son called me and asked me if I have spring rolls, he said that him and his friends will have a party tonight.

I bought ingredients and snacks for my husband and I. I made jalapeño & cheese spring rolls, they liked it, it was addicting. I also made us charcuterie plate. But didn’t able to eat it, so I just put it in the fridge so I can take it to work tomorrow for my snacks.

We ate steak for dinner, and after that, I had butter pecan ice cream for dessert, I am so full. Football is still on, the score is tie, 35, and it’s just 1 minute and 54 seconds left remaining. Not really paying attention since it’s not our team, but once in a while, I  glance to check the score and to see who’s leading.

The weekend is almost over, have to get up at 4AM again to get ready and go to work. Another week of workdays, another day, another dollar.

Can’t wait for the weekend again 😉 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...