Monday, February 20, 2023

Being a Mother


I am a mother to a 27 years old boy. Yes, he just turned 27. Time flew by so fast. It seemed just like yesterday when I gave birth to him. He was 12 years old when we got here, so little and very tiny. But now, he’s a grown man.

We are 7 in the family. 4 boys and 3 girls, I’m the 6th. My mother raised us all by herself when my father died @ 43. She was a strong woman, a loving and kind-hearted mom to all of ys her children. 

I’ve seen a lot of children being neglected, even abandoned by their own parents. And the worst was, they even got rid of them, yes, killed them, just so they can move on from their lives. Others considered their children as a hindrance to their plan, or an embarrassment 

That’s why I can’t imagine how any parent can harm their kids. They should be the first one to protect them. As for me, I will everything, exert all my power and strength to protect my son, even my husband, my whole family, even my pets. I will give my life to them.

I pray for those who experienced, and experiencing abuse. May the Holy Spirit, and Jesus Christ protect them from harm.

In Jesus name! 

🙏 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...