Monday, February 27, 2023

Doubt


 Have you made a decision in your life but doubted it afterwards? I did! There were times that I doubted myself if I did the right decision. And when I started thinking about it, I still doubted it. Doesn't make sense?

I’m pretty sure it’s not just me, I bet you doubted yourself too in some point. And I think it’s just normal. Our brain is tricky, even if we know that we’re right, our mind will doubt it.

I thinking to put doubt in our decision means that we don’t trust ourselves. It’s ok to think twice or thrice, especially if that’s a major decision, we have to think it over and over and over again. That’s normal.

But one thing I don’t doubt, that God exist. Though I don’t see Him, I know that He’s within me, and He is the only one that I don’t doubt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...