Sunday, February 26, 2023

Struggles

 

I never knew anyone who didn’t struggle in their life. Life is hard, we all struggle, before we achieve our goals or dreams. To savor the fruit of our hard work, we had to struggle.

When I was young, I didn’t think I’ll experience hardships. Though my father died when my siblings I were still very young, I had no idea that my mother struggled a lot. Left with 7 kids to take care of us by herself, she worked hard so hard. 

I used to sleep beside my mother then, I always wake up hearing her crying. In my young mind, I was thinking, she missed my father badly, and I started crying too.

Now that I’m old, I’ve Experienced a lot of hardships myself, but within those struggles, it made me stronger. Because I know, behind those tears, there will be laughter, and behind the dark clouds, there will be sunlight.

To succeed in life, we have brace ourselves for possible hurdles. Life is like mathematics, we have to learn the formula, in order to solve the equation. 

Living is not easy, but it gets better once we approach it with positivity, and we should believe in ourselves, that no matter how hard it is, everything’s possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...