Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Woke

 

I just got home,, after doing my usual routine, I sat beside my husband in the living room and watch the news with him. It was at that moment that the host was saying about Agent 007, James Bond, and that, it’s gone WOKE 

I have nothing against woke, because I think, my son’s one of them…lol. It’s just that, I’m an old soul, I want things the way they were, though I know that change is the only permanent in this world. I know I have to welcome changes, probably not!?

Well, woke people think differently, they think absurd and they think they’re right. Look how they change James Bond for example. Oh well, I don’t want to further things. I’ll just keep it to myself. 

Woke?  The past tense of wake 😜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...