Monday, February 6, 2023

Guidance



Even if we’re already at the right age, we still need guidance. And me as a parent, gives guidance to my son too. 

Each and everyday, every night, I pray and ask the Lord to guide me, be it making decisions, about my family, work, or just to go through the day. 

We all need guidance. Just like when we were young, our parents always guide and lead us to the right path. My mother never failed to remind us to study hard, to be good not only to ourselves, but to everyone. Be respectful at all times. 

Now that she’s gone, I always ask God to guide me, especially if I’ll have an important decision to make. Although they say, parents, or mothers know best, God is still the best of the best.

We cannot do it without God 😇. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...