Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Time in a Bottle


On my way home from work, I was listening to the late Jim Croce’s song, “Time in a Bottle”. It was a really nice and meaningful song.

It made me think though. What if it’s possible? To have a time in a bottle? Just like in that song, I will save all the good memories there, and then, I will open it whenever I want to, savor each moments, especially the memories with my parents. 

If only we can go back in a certain time, starting from the time when my father was still alive, as well as my mother. But it has to be the same as now, married to Joe, with my son too, that’ll be perfect!That way, my parents will meet both of them and I can enjoy the quality time having a complete parents, together with my loving husband, and precious son.

And if I can have a box of wishes, just like in a song too, that box will be empty because I’ll probably use it everyday. Isn’t it wonderful? 

But I can only have a wishful thinking like that. As much as I want to, I know God knows what He is doing, and He’s the only one who can make everything possible. 

I wish I may, I wish I might 😉 

                             Time in a Bottle

If I could save time in a bottleThe first thing that I'd like to doIs to save every day 'til eternity passes awayJust to spend them with you

If I could make days last foreverIf words could make wishes come trueI'd save every day like a treasure, and thenAgain, I would spend them with you
But there never seems to be enough timeTo do the things you want to do once you find them
I've looked around enough to knowThat you're the one I want to go through time with
If I had a box just for wishesAnd dreams that had never come trueThe box would be emptyExcept for the memory of how they were answered by you
But there never seems to be enough timeTo do the things you want to do once you find them

I've looked around enough to knowThat you're the one I want to go through time with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...