Sunday, February 5, 2023

The Case of my Missing Pajamas (Found!!!)


 I wear pajamas every night. It’s winter time, so I wear jammies that are warm and comfy. Every weekend, I do the laundry. After washing our clothes, I put it in the dryer right away. Same goes with my pair of pajamas. 

after drying the clothes, I put them away, like those belong to the closet, and those in the dresser drawers. I put my jammies in the dresser. 

For some reason, I’ve been looking for my new pajama, the top has been missing for a week now. Been looking for it everywhere, I can’t find it. I wonder where it went. And it bugged me big time.

My husband told me to just buy a new one. But it’s new, and even if I did, it’ll still bother me! I know I folded it nicely and put it in the dresser. I can still picture myself folding it. But it just disappeared in the thin air! 

I looked at the back of washer & dryer, among the hanging clothes, under the bed, in 2 vacant rooms and closets, even in the garage, but to no avail! 

I guess I just have to forget about it, maybe one day when I’m not looking m, that it’ll just appear. Maybe my guardian angel’s playing tricks on me 😇 😉.

I’m heading to Costco, where I bought it, to buy a new pair. If the bottom disappears, I will still have a pair…lol 

Update!!! 02/08/2023

I found it last night! It fell at the back of the drawer…lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...