Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Oh No!!!


 On the weekdays, my clock alarms at 4AM. I don’t know what happened, but for some reason, I didn’t hear it. I  t was already 5AM when I woke up. I think it’s been waking me up but I didn’t hear it.

So I hurriedly got up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, dressed up, put a little bit of make up, then off we (my 2 dogs) we went downstairs. 

Took the dogs outside, while they were there, I started frying the ham & cheese rolls, for my lunch at work. I did everything in an hour. Had to leave at least 5 mins to 6am.

I was about to start my car’s engine when I checked my phone. Got a text from my co-worker, Erika, telling me that we had a 2 hour delay due to snow, and another one from the state personnel website, that we had to come in @ 10am. 

I was relieved because I didn’t have to hurry. I was able to relax, watch the news, talked to my husband, and eat breakfast.

It was a short but tiring day. I had a lot of work, but all in all, the day went by so fast. It turned out to be a nice and warm day 😉.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...