Saturday, February 25, 2023

Strength

 

Are you strong? Where do you think your strength’s coming from? How do you use your strength? Hmmm let me think 🤔 

As for me, my strength’s coming from the food the I eat. It gives me strength and to go through the day. It also comes from my family, my husband and son are a source of my strength too. Their support and love enough to make me strong. Both of them are the reasons why I always get up each day.

But do they you know that other than family and food, there is one source of strength that’s more powerful? It’s our Faith to God. Everything that we need and want  is packed in one, He is the center of everything. Without Him, we are nothing. 

If we are with God, who can be against us? In times of trouble, if we are scared, always remember and pray to God, He will always protect us, He will make us stronger than ever. 

Do you want to be strong and fear no one? Believe in God. God is good, all the time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...