Monday, March 20, 2023

3 cute puppies!!!


 They’re here and they’re the cutest!!! Sam had them early morning today. Between 1AM-3AM. I felt sorry for her, she was very scared, she wanted her daddy and I to be by her side. She was crying, but brave enough to bring those cuties to life.

Of course I didn’t sleep. I was with her all through the night. I tried to go to bed but she followed me. She even tried to bring one of her puppies to her daddy, but can’t jump. Poor baby. 

She had a rough night, but I’m so glad it’s over. All of them are healthy. I just hope Sam can get enough sleep tonight, so as me 😉.

She’s very protective of her puppies, that when Quincy, the dad, tried to get near them, she was ready to bite him, likewise with Rosemary. It was just me and her dad can get near her, touch and hold her litters. 

I hope she’ll recover fast, because I know she’ll have a rough time once the puppies get old, have their teeth, and play with each other 😊.

Will give you an update soon 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...