Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sammy


Poor Sammy, my little chihuahua and shitz zhu mix. She’s pregnant and she might have her puppies anytime soon now.

Like a human being, I was feeling her puppies movements. It was weird as well as I found it amazing. I think she’s having contractions that’s why she was staring at her dad. Maybe asking for help, or might be telling him something’s going on in her belly.

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen my dog giving birth, that was almost 15 years ago. Blackie gave birth the night before our flight here. She made sure I saw her puppies before we left, it was a happy moment as well as sad because that was the last time that I saw her in person, after a few years, she passed 😒.

I just hope and pray that we’ll be here when Sam gives birth, and that she and her puppies will be alright. Snd all of them will be alive. 

Will give you updates. And please pray with me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...