Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Back to Work


 After taking a day off yesterday, today I was at work. I was gone for a day but it seemed like ages. But I was busy, not complaining ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

We had frito pie for lunch, to welcome the temps. It’s tax season, that’s why they hire temps to help us once we get busy. 

But it probably won’t be that busy like in the past. Because most taxpayers now are doing it online. I wish it will still be the same as before, but things change. 

We already did our taxes even before they started accepting it, bot federal and state. That way, we don’t have to worry about it.

We’re anticipating that we will be busy on or after the due date. You know how people are, they’ll wait until the last minute. Maybe because they will be paying a lot or they’re just too lazy to submit it on time.

How about you? Did you do your taxes already? Don’t forget, the last day is on April 18th, either you file on or before to avoid the interest and penalty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...