Thursday, March 9, 2023

Spring Rolls


 I grew up eating these. These are always present in every Filipino parties, an all time favorite. My mother always make these. I learnt or should I say, I was forced to learn how to make these when we moved here in the USA.

Since it was just my son and I, and they’re his favorite, I always make him, until to these days. Whenever him and his friends has get together, he always asked me to make some for his friends, and of course, I’ll make extra, for him and his family, and for us too.

Americans are familiar with it too, they’re also became their favorite. They’re good especially when they’re freshly fried, very crunchy, of course they’re tasty. You can eat it by itself, or dip it in sweet chili sauce… heaven!

But since tomorrow is Friday, no meat day, I made tuna sparing rolls. It turned out good, but I can’t taste the tuna, because I only found a small can of tune, but that will be sufficient for our lunch at work. 

Let’s see if my co-workers will also like it 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...