Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Pregnant


 

We didn’t get Sam spayed because we wanted her to have puppies. She’s almost 3 yrs old. We can’t find a stud her size, so we got another puppy, Quincy, but we call him Stinker 😃. He’s a cute and mellow puppy. When Sam was in heat, they hit it off. Almost 2 months after, we noticed Sam seemed pregnant. 

Today was her vet check up, so I took a day off. After checking up on her, I was told that she’s really pregnant, that I should start feeding her puppy food. The vet also said that she might have 3 or more puppies. 

Geez, seemed like we will really have a shelter…lol… I’m so excited as well as worried about Sam, she’s so little. But the doctor said she looked and will be fine. 

Within a week or two, we’ll have more cute puppies. I hope they’ll look like Sam, or Stinker, or a combo of both. Let’s wait and see 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...