Thursday, March 2, 2023

Coming To America Part 2


 This is just a continuation of what I was talking about yesterday, just like the title suggests, “coming to America”. I just can’t get over it.

Coming here really is hard, especially from a third world country like the Philippines. It’s always hard to get a tourist visa. I just feel sorry for my niece.

I was thinking about her, I know how disappointed she is, I know because I’ve been there. She probably was already planning of what to do here and what places to visit.

I’m not gonna lie, I was also planning on where to take her, like Disneyland, and other tourist spots. But everything webt down the drain because she got denied.

But I believe that it’s not time yet, everything has its own timing, maybe next year, maybe next next year, or maybe never??? Who knows.

But then again, unless you will be working here, or as immigrant, you’ll be granted visa, or you’re lucky 🍀. Other than that, you’ll be denied 🙅‍♀️.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...