Friday, March 3, 2023

Failure!


 

Failure is a part of life. It doesn’t mean that we should give us. For me, it means that we should strive hard, harder. Failure doesn’t mean that we lost, it means, we deserve better. It is our pathway to success.

Even the great or well-known people experienced failure, but they didn’t give up. They worked harder to achieve their goal, their dream. 

My niece told me that her visa denial the other day made her stronger, it motivated her to improve herself and work harder. I was glad to hear that, at least it gave her a positive attitude. I don’t want her to lose interest and get discouraged just because she failed to get a visa.

Life doesn’t end there. I believe that if we didn’t get what we wanted, I know that God is working and will give us a better one. He will give it to us, at the right time…not in our time, but in His time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...